The volunteers who work at Wicklow Animal Welfare dedicate their time to making sure the animals get the best care they can until they are adopted. Your donations help provide the care and veterinary work needed to prepare our rescues for their forever home.
Wicklow Animal Welfare receives no government grants and we rely on the generosity of donations from the public or companies to keep us going.
Wicklow Animal Welfare is a registered charity. RCN – 20068943
How Can You Help
Adoption / Fostering
Adopting a dog is one of the kindest things any human can do. The pounds and
rescues are full of beautiful, healthy dogs . The rescues
have to rely on private donations and most get no Government funding.
The process is extremely simple –
- Follow our Instagram page ( Adoptions are done through Instagram)
- Direct message an adoption consultant
- Fill in your Application Form
- Arrange a dog meet
- Home check
- Donation to the rescue centre to cover vet bills
It could not be simpler.
Fostering a dog is also an easy process and allows the rescue centres room to
house new arrivals when looking for homes for the dogs.
If you are thinking of donating you have three options.
- One-off PayPal donation using DONATE button below
- Monthly PayPal donation using DONATE button below
- Text, info below